Product Care Instruction
Every item from RORO Craft is handmade and unique. Here are a few tips to help you take better care of the treasure.
- Avoid strong strike and scratch when using
- How to wash: Use water or mild detergent. Do not use strong alkaline detergent, which will cause corrosion.Wipe carefully after cleaning with a soft cotton cloth.
- How to maintain: After long-term use, dirt may adhere on the product. Use a toothpick or a cotton swab, moistened in toilet water, glycerol or a mixture of magnesium oxide and ammonia, to scrub.
- How to keep: When not in use for a long time, do not place the product in an environment of high temperature. It may cause the product soften or deformed. Please keep it properly.
- Red wine often causes stains on decanters. These can usually be removed by putting a spoonful of rice or tea leaves into the decanter with detergent and warm water and swilling around gently.